|簡介：◎ 圖解書店 ◎ 櫃台諮詢常這樣說 ◎ 付費結帳常這樣說 ◎ 包裝服務常這樣說 ◎ 退換與寄送服務常這樣說
● Here is a map of the store so you can browse by category.
● Let me see if we have that title in stock at the moment.
● If I request the book for you from another branch, it should arrive here within a week.
● We will hold the item here at the information desk for three days after it comes in.
● Would you like to pick another title from this section, since any three titles purchased together receive a special discount?
● These credit cards entitle the customer to a 10 percent discount. Do you have any of them?
● Show this membership card each time you make a purchase to accumulate reward points.
● Foreign travelers who spend more than NT$1,000 can apply for a 3-5 percent tax refund with a valid passport, entry stamp and receipt.
外國旅客消費超過新台幣一千元即可申請 3 % 至 5 % 的退稅，須持有效護照、入境章和收據辦理。
● Would you like me to remove the plastic wrap from this magazine for you?
● To have this item gift-wrapped, please buy the wrapping paper here and take them both to the wrapping center.
● Each roll of wrapping paper comes with free gift-wrapping for one item, and every additional item costs NT$60-100.
購買一卷包裝紙免費提供一件禮物包裝，第二件開始則要加收 60 至 100 元不等的費用。
● Which size of shopping bag would you like today?
● Magazines, DVDs and toys are all nonrefundable.
● Unfortunately, flawed books cannot be returned for cash and must be exchanged for a new copy.
● One box of books can be sent nationwide at no extra charge if the customer spends more than NT$3,000.
● We can deliver items worldwide with FedEx, but the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.